Error when switching modes on v 22.1.1

From: paul.mead
Subject: Error when switching modes on v 22.1.1
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 08:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

Linked with my previous problems getting an earlier version to load
my .emacs file, I have upgraded to a newer version available from a
cygwin mirror. Now it looks as though it is trying to load my .emacs
but having troubles when it tries to set the major mode.

When I try M-x outline-mode, I get the following error:

Couldn't open load file: easy-mmode

I've tried searching for help on this but found nothing - is there
another component that I need to find?

Thanks
Paul