Re: Error when switching modes on v 22.1.1

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Error when switching modes on v 22.1.1
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 19:09:07 +0200

Am 07.08.2008 um 17:58 schrieb paul.mead:

When I try M-x outline-mode, I get the following error:

Couldn't open load file: easy-mmode

I've tried searching for help on this but found nothing - is there
another component that I need to find?

No ELisp file should be missing (but there were problems with this file and the NS version of GNU Emacs *23* when building it). Are you sure that you do *not* have a mixture of a few Emacsen? Does it cost you much money to download up-to-date GNU Emacs 22.2? Is it too complicated to create a new directory in which you can out-pack the GNU Emacs 22.2 archive? You'll have a clean start ... (which might imply less problems)

--
Greetings

  Pete

If it does exist, it's out of date.