Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 07:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 9, 6:19 am, Sean Sieger <sean.sie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Xah<xah...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>     > I give up. You're painfully dense.
>
>     it's no use keep saying others are dense.
>
>     You have to give reasons. You gave none.
>
> I'm thinking of dense, like thick---uncommunicative,
> uninsightful---yeah, like that (not to mention sarcastic---sarcasm is
> off the topic of density, but I'll go back and address that if you
> insist).

you are full of insult.

when a controversial subject is introduced in a group, for example, a
protestant saying something about Pope in a Catholic church, often
people will read into it all sort of things the person never have
said.

I think that's the case here.

> You're dense because, in another thread that you high jacked

It's not hijack. In this thread, someone mentioned the opinion about
html mail, which i didn't find reasonable, so i replied.

> , you made a
> point of insulting a kind man by pointing out the word count of his
> message and the purpose of those words as if he was in error because of
> these two facts.

not sure what message you are talking about. Are you talking about
“comp.lang.lisp”?

> YET your poorly written (and again off topic, but if
> you insist, I'd love to address the issue that you portray yourself as
> some sort of essayist---in English for some bizarre reason, I hope your
> choices of programming languages are more appropriate---but, your grasp
> of English Grammar is very weak.  Thank goodness for debuggers, no,Xah?) and
> loaded with PAGE COUNTS ... I know, I know they are there to
> further you heroic effort to INFORM the unwitting.  AND your posts are
> always long and repetitive.  But you never SEE any of that.  THAT is a
> reason ... one SOLID reason why you are dense.

I think you are probably talking about my posts elsewhere. If you want
to bring them into discussion here, welcome. Perhaps best to start a
new thread. Frankly, as far as netiquette goes, i believe i'm better
or not worse, than most neticizens.

> Another, is an extension of the above thoughts.  You load most every one
> of your posts with URLs to those poorly written `essays'.  But the most
> significant thing that has jumped out at me from your posts and your
> website is that you sound very alone.

Yes. You have cute sisters?

> Xah, your sarcasm and insults bug me.

Maybe that's a compliment. Thank you.