Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 8, 11:24 am, Cor Gest <c...@clsnet.nl> wrote:
> Some entity, AKAXah<xah...@gmail.com>,
> wrote this mindboggling stuff:
> (selectively-snipped-or-not-p)
>
> > Now you are calling me troll.
>
> That would only be the case if you would know what you where talking
> about, if not, then you must be a true supporter of phishing & spamming
> by proselitizing the use of the very tool that the crimminals use to
> exploit the ignorance of the technically inept users.

So, you are saying, that suggesting html mail support in emacs is
encourage phishing and spaming activities?

Is this Wonderland Logic?

Is this thread now a mad tea party?

«Take some more tea,» the March Hare said to Xah, very earnestly.

«I've had nothing yet,» Xah replied in an offended tone, «so I can't
take more.»

«You mean you can't take less,» said the Hatter: «it's very easy to
take more than nothing.»

«Nobody asked your opinion,» said Xah.

«Who's making personal remarks now?» the Hatter asked triumphantly.

Further readings:
http://xahlee.org/p/alice/alice-ch07.html
http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/sanga_pemci/white_rabbit.html

  Xah