Re: text display problem - maybe encoding?

From: Wu Kejia
Subject: Re: text display problem - maybe encoding?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:18:33 -0700

Hi otter,

That may be thing related to fonts. You may edit your .emacs file as
appending a line like this:
(set-default-font "-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--15-
140-75-75-C-90-ISO8859-1")
That is my font, and you may use the follows to find out your available
fonts for emacs:
M-x set-default-font [TAB]
[TAB] means the tab key.

Good luck.