Re: How to simulate keyboard input in self-defined function?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: How to simulate keyboard input in self-defined function?
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:34:56 -0700 (PDT)

On 8月23日, 上午12时55分, Rupert Swarbrick <rswarbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I want to simulate keyboard input in a function.
>
> > How to do it?
>
> > How to find build-in functions about "simulate keyboard input"?
>
> Well, unless you want to work out how to do whatever you want to do all
> by yourself, I recommend giving a little more information about what you
> want.
>
> Keyboard macros?
>
> Rupert
>
>  application_pgp-signature_part
> < 1KViewDownload

I use gmail to use this forum. Below is my reply to above letter.

Thanks for your warm heart!
I want to simulate keystrike "t" + <space> (not simultaneously).
If what I get is not "t ", I know my input method is not english.
Then I will simulate "Ctrl" once to toggle input method between
english and chinese.

Why I do this is that I want to define a function, which automatically
switch
my input method to english when I in math mode such as $...$, \[ ...\]
(in latex file),
switch to chinese when I out of math mode.

In my computer , I do use another efficient input method ,whic use
only "Ctrol" to switch between
chinese and english.

Input method builded in emacs is poor.

I just don't know how to implement the function, using defined
function or hook?

I want emacs more intelligent in latex file.
Every strike input real charater.
Don't space many keystrike to toggle input method

Thanks