Re: ident the code

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ident the code
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:45:27 +0200

Am 25.08.2008 um 15:59 schrieb filebat Mark:

I have some C++ source codes. I want make sure there is just a space on both
sides of "=".

Do you think you could achieve your aim with regular expressions?

        (replace-regexp " *= *" " = ")

Replace all occurrences of zero or more spaces followed by "=" and followed by zero or more spaces with exactly " = ". This would also change initialisation of loops ... but the regular expression could be made more complicated to handle parentheses on the line, to avoid replacements when they exist on that line.

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                – Anton Checov