Re: How can I make emacs open next directory in same window?

From: Rupert Swarbrick
Subject: Re: How can I make emacs open next directory in same window?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:19:07 +0100

cnb <circularfunc@yahoo.se> writes:

> How can I make emacs open next directory in same window when I use the
> mouse? Let's say I have 2 split windows and then I have the
> directories open in one and a program ion the tiher. now if click the
> folders they open in the program-window instead of the same window.

Er, both I and others replied to your post a few days ago, which was
itemized into 3 sections.

My reply to your first section answered this question then. Since your
question hasn't changed, neither has the answer.

Rupert

P.S. It's somewhat more polite to sign with your name or at least a
screen handle, rather than just throwing a demand for attention/help
into the ether.