Re: Per-directory init files?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Per-directory init files?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:14:17 +0200

Am 27.08.2008 um 15:25 schrieb Roy Smith:

I'm running GNU Emacs 22.1.1 on OSX-10.5. Amazingly enough, OSX doesn't seem to ship with make, so I can't just put a Makefile in my directory with
"./install" as the default action :-(

Have you looked into the developer metapackage?

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.
                                – Robert Heinlein