Hunspell on Windows

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: Hunspell on Windows
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:55:05 +0200

Hello,
I want to use Hunspell for Emacs on a Windows XP system. I am using the latest EmacsW32 (23.something). I have added the Hunspell installation dir to my PATH, however it seems that Emacs does not recognize my PATH. At least it tell me that there is no such program or dictionary as hunspell whenever I try to execute ispell or flyspell.
Do I have to add the PATH somewhere else for Emacs to recognize it?

The following is the config from dotEmacs

 ;; Ispell settings
 ;; Use hunspell instead of ispell
 (setq ispell-program-name "hunspell")
 (setq ispell-dictionary "da_DK")