Re: basic using icicels

From: tomer
Subject: Re: basic using icicels
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 3, 4:54 pm, "Drew Adams" <drew.ad...@oracle.com> wrote:
> > where can i find the latest version . (could you give a link)?
>
> Same place, I assume, that you found the version you have. ;-)
>
> To download the individual
> libraries:http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Icicles_-_Libraries
>
> To download all libraries
> together:http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Icicles_-_Libraries#BulkIcicles...

Thanks, I have tried it it works only in start of buffer.
when i use it in the middle of of bufffer the icicles tries to
complete the word backwords to the cursor.
Is there an option to 'tell" icicles that if there is space before the
cursor and exeucte completion , then the  icicles would give me ALL
words in ALL buffers ?
in other words Is possible the use ALL words in ALL buffer not just in
the start of buffer ?
Thanks
Tomer