`are-you-fine' function definition (was: ps-print variables interactive

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: `are-you-fine' function definition (was: ps-print variables interactive setting)
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 18:24:25 +0100

Andreas Politz <politza@fh-trier.de> writes:

> Take a look at the documentation of the interactive call, it let's you
> read any kind of data from the minibuffer.
>
> (defun my-manage-ps-font-size(size string)
>   (interactive "nFont size ? \nsErase all memory ? ")
>   (setq ps-font-size (cons 7 size)))
>
> This reads a number and a string.

Thanks very much to all who helped.  With their help I'm building a
`my-ps-print-buffer' function, that I'll report so that it may be useful to
others: now I need something like this: the function says:

 Are you fine today?

.  If I say `y', it says: `Oh, good.'; otherwise it says: `Why don't you see a
doctor?'

I tried a lot but don't manage by myself.

Please help in this regard

Thanks again
Rodolfo