Re: Spliting in Gnus

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Spliting in Gnus
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:01:07 -0500

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:23:10 +0800 Magicloud Magiclouds
<magicloud.magiclouds@gmail.com> wrote:

MM> I am trying to use Gnus. While I was trying the function of
MM> "spliting", I got problem.
MM> It did not report any error, just move my mail into "bogus" folder,
MM> and kept doing this no matter how I modified the configuration.
MM> Why?

By the way, there is a Gnus-specific newsgroup (gnu.emacs.gnus).

The "bogus" group catches miscellaneous configuration errors for
technical reasons.  Cut out rules until you find the broken one, or
start with a known good configuration and add rules, or post your
configuration here and maybe someone will spot the problem.

Ted