Re: Start-Up Loading of Speedbar

From: J. D. Leach
Subject: Re: Start-Up Loading of Speedbar
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:48:57 -0400

Joost Kremers wrote:

> Joost Diepenmaat wrote:
>> If you want to get the most out of emacs, I recommend you read at least
>> a bit of the elisp manual,
>
> i'd suggest starting with the emacs lisp intro:
>
> (info "eintr")
>
> (put the cursor behind that line and type C-x C-e to take you directly to
> it.)

Ahead of you both on the Intro to Lisp. Have started reading it, but have
not gone very far yet. Bear in mind, I just loaded Emacs 22.3.1 last week.
Before that ver., I toyed with 21.4.2 which came with my linux distro (and
was modified by Mandrake, which I firmly believe resulted in some loss of
functionality and increased errors).

And thank you for the link. I will take a peek at tonight.
--
J. D. Leach