Re: debug-init

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: debug-init
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:52:58 +0200

Am 16.09.2008 um 02:49 schrieb Sam Albers:

I am not quite sure what is going on here. Could anyone point me in the right direction or even show me how to "Start emacs with the '-- debug-init'
option"?

You need a command line. A terminal emulation or GNU Emacs can give you one. Then, on the command line, enter

        emacs --debug-init &

and press RETurn.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Clovis' Consideration of an Atmospheric Anomaly:
        The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated
        than by the fact that, when exposed to the same atmosphere,
        bread becomes hard while crackers become soft.