case-sensitize filename

From: lode leroy
Subject: case-sensitize filename
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:00:56 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know if there is an easy way to convert a file path
that has been converted to all-lowercase back to the properly cased version?

I have the following usecase:

cl /c C:\Projects\MyProject\MyProgramFile.cpp
c:\projects\myproject\myprogramfile.cpp(42): error C1234: 'CMyClass': undeclared

next-error -> c:\projects\myproject\myprogramfile.cpp

now next-error opens the correct file, but with the wrong buffer name ...
I'd like to compensate for that...

next-error -> C:\Projects\MyProject\src\MyProgramFile.cpp

Actually, the build files copy everything into "build" first,
and emacs should open the file in "src", but I already got some elisp to take
care of that...

cl /c C:\Projects\MyProject\build\MyProgramFile.cpp
c:\projects\myproject\build\myprogramfile.cpp(42): error C1234: 'CMyClass':
undeclared

next-error -> C:\Projects\MyProject\src\MyProgramFile.cpp

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx