Re: Completion in Auctex

From: Andreas Politz
Subject: Re: Completion in Auctex
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:01:28 +0200

Phil Lord wrote:

You might also want to try pabbrev.el; it's tab completion with
continual, as-you-type feedback. While some people find this a little
disturbing, I think it's great and very quick. In general, pabbrev.el
is so wonderful that I think the author should be given a Nobel
prize.

I leave M-/ bound to hippie expand, for when I want to complete
"deliberately", as it were.

Phil

I tried pabbrev. There seems to be a difference in documentation and behaviour.
The comments say that 1 x TAB completes the current suggestion and 2 x TAB opens
the suggestion buffer. But it actually seems to be the other way around.

I think the behaviour, as explained in the commentary, is far more desirable.
But I wonder what is wrong here.

-ap