term-mode ncurses

From: nakkaya
Subject: term-mode ncurses
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:19:27 GMT

I need to run a couple of ncurses based applications, under term. They
are running fine but instead of seeing ncurses interface i am seeing
borders drawn using characters. I had this behavior  under os x but term
was working fine on my debian now after apt-get that got messed up
too. do i need to set something in order to see colors and borders under
term-mode ?

--
Nurullah Akkaya