Re: Making callable function of a macro

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Making callable function of a macro
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:39:54 +0200

Decebal <CLDWesterhof@gmail.com> writes:
> I have worked with Emacs, but not really with the Lisp capabilities.

Type:

(info "(eintr)") C-x C-e

to get "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp".

It will be rather trivial to translate the sequence of commands of the
macro into an emacs lisp command.  Sorry I don't have the time right
now to explain more.

"Remember, Information is not knowledge; Knowledge is not Wisdom;
Wisdom is not truth; Truth is not beauty; Beauty is not love;
Love is not music; Music is the best." -- Frank Zappa