Re: LaTeX-editing TEXTAREAs using w3m?

From: Paul R
Subject: Re: LaTeX-editing TEXTAREAs using w3m?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:43:58 +0200

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:56:15 +0200, Nicolas Neuss
<lastname@math.uni-karlsruhe.de> said:

Nicolas> One possible remedy would be to use w3m and switch on LaTeX
Nicolas> mode when editing textareas. I have tried this, and the
Nicolas> straightforward way did not work (that is, the w3m
Nicolas> information did get lost when I did M-x latex-mode). Does
Nicolas> anyone know if such a feature is easily possible?

I guess you'll have to edit your LaTeX code in a temporary LaTeX-mode
buffer then paste it back to your browser text box.

--
  Paul