Re: Anyone use scim-bridge.el with Chinese?

From: S. Irie
Subject: Re: Anyone use scim-bridge.el with Chinese?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 03:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,

> I have transform a Chinese version of scim-bridge-zh.el in my
> attachment.

Thank you very much for your contribution!
I will distribute this file together with scim-bridge.el after
a little arrangement. I think that the name of this file should
be `scim-bridge-zh_CN.el'.

> And I rebinding key of SCIM turn on with <pause> use SCIM GUI
> configuration utility.

<pause>?
Is an error message displayed in the minibuffer by pressing [pause]
key? (such as `<pause> is undefined')
If so, please add the following to your .emacs file.

(scim-define-common-key 'pause t)

scim-mode does not handle [pause] by the default settings,
therefore it is necessary to bind this key to `scim-handle-event'
explicitly. See `scim-common-function-key-list'.

S. Irie