OK -- I accept your advice to PC-install the "native" emacs. Please, EXA

From: David Combs
Subject: OK -- I accept your advice to PC-install the "native" emacs. Please, EXACT instructions
Date: 6 Oct 2008 19:29:06 -0400

OK, I want to truy the native emacs (on the PC)  (I have cygwin there already).

Since it isn't my own computer, but my wife's, which she depends
on absolutely for her work (web-site design), I want to get
instructions from the horse's mouth(s).

Also, note that it'll be she who does the physical install.

1: I already have cygwin installed --

   AND ALSO ITS OWN EMACS.   (which I've been playing with --
   am tired of that narrow black-window -- am used on my computer
   with full-screen emacs, of course).

2: So, must the CURRENT emacs be removed, or can it just stay there?

3: if it has to be removed, how to do it?

   (note, it was installed along with the cygwin stufff,
    by simply answering yes to its emacs-instal question).

4: EXACT URL where the native-emacs is.  No, I don't want
   to rely on google -- you guys know EXACTLY which I should use!

   (no chance for screwup!)  :-)

5: anything else?

THANKS!

David