Re: Can i buy a copy?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Can i buy a copy?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:23:33 +0200

Hi Andres,

"Andres Fuentes" <ignucio@gmail.com> writes:

> My name is Andres and i live in Sweden. I would like to know if there is a way
> i can buy a copy of GNU Emacs from you (like a CD/DVD). Emacs has become a
> part
> of my daily life and i feel that i have to give something back to the
> developers for the great work they have done.
> Please contact me for an answer.

maybe one idea is to buy a printed copy of the Emacs manual:

  http://shop.fsf.org/product/gnu-emacs-manual-16th-edition/

GNU Emacs is part of the GNU project, and one way to reward the effort
put behind Emacs is to help the GNU project.

PS: on the Emacs page (http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/), the link
"Printed manuals are available for purchase" sends the user to the FSF
shop.  It would be more accurate to send her to the link I give above,
which is more specific.

--
Bastien