Re: flyspell-mode and two languages

From: Xah
Subject: Re: flyspell-mode and two languages
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 17, 5:15 pm, Nikolaj Schumacher <m...@nschum.de> wrote:

> > flyspell''?
>
> I never use the mouse in Emacs, but now that I check it says
> "mouse-2: correct word at point"
>
> That would be the /middle/ button, right?

Ah, the middle button. Hot damn.

> Since Macs don't have middle buttons, this binds it to secondary click:

Macs now do have middle button, since Apple introduced its hand-
crippling Mighty mouse in 2005.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Mighty_Mouse

i have my might mouse sitting in dust.

> (define-key flyspell-mouse-map '[(down-mouse-3)] 'flyspell-correct-word)

It needs the hook, else emacs complaints that the map is nil when
starting up. For newbies, here's the code:

(add-hook 'flyspell-mode-hook
 (lambda ()
   (define-key flyspell-mouse-map (kbd "<mouse-3>") 'flyspell-correct-
word)
 )
)

Thanks for clearing up the issues. It seems now i don't have much need
for speck-mode ...

PS when one accumulated good sized vocabs, is there a place one can
send the “~/.aspell.en.pws” file to its developers?

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/