Re: yow

From: TheFlyingDutchman
Subject: Re: yow
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have the same problem with Emacs 22.1.1 on windows. It looks like
the problem is that the file yow.lines (stored in the directory
pointed to by variable data-directory) only has one entry. When I
copied yow.lines from my Unix system to my Windows machine, yow gives
a different result each time.

Here is what file yow.lines should contain (with the question marks
all being replaced by ASCII 00 ( displays as ^@ in Emacs) ).

http://olympus.het.brown.edu/cgi-bin/dwww?type=file&location=/usr/share/doc/emacs21-common/etc/yow.lines