Re: 'gzip -d' instead of 'gunzip'

From: Lave
Subject: Re: 'gzip -d' instead of 'gunzip'
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 11:29:51 +0800

It doesn't work too.

The problem is: when dired-aux.el is loaded,
dired-compress-file-suffixes has not exist yet. I ever added the
unrar-stuff into that file. But isn't there a clearer solution ?

And, dired-compress-file-suffixes can't contain args. I have to create
another script storing 'unrar x'.

I want to find a alternative solution.

--
Regards,