Re: how to insert single quotes around a command?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: how to insert single quotes around a command?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:42:53 +0100

> It took me some time to understand how
> to use  this function  ;-), because invoking it by M-x `insert-hyphen-or-two'
> inserts
>  character

Sorry, I'll try to be less cryptic next time.  I use this function
because most often I first expand the name of the symbol and then
hitting "'" twice means I don't have to think about an extra command to
do what I want.  It doesn't work in c-mode because till now I was too
lazy to define a separate symbol-table for this.

martin