Re: how to position cursor at top/middle/bottom of the current screen?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: how to position cursor at top/middle/bottom of the current screen?
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:29:15 +0100

Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
>    I've been using this function for many years. It cycles the current
>    cursor and text position from the middle to the top then to the bottom
>    of the screen and back.
>
>    Just hit C-l repeatedly to change position.
>
> See `recenter-top-bottom' that just does the same thing.
>
>       Xavier

Would it be possible to quote the information you are replying to? It
simplifies following the thread. See ">" above which is the gnus standard.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation