Re: emacs-w3m question

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m question
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:48:04 +0200

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:42:21 -0800 (PST), Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi dork Giorgos Keramidas,
>
> the mention of Mac and Windows, is to give a context for the
> expression that tech geeking morons who never used 95% of the world's
> computers yet insist on how emacs's UI should or should not be.
>
> It is not, for example, about ur mom.

Right.  Well, that makes things more sensible (not).

I fail to see where my mom's use of Windows (yes, she does use Windows)
has anything to do with the UI of Emacs, but I can assure you that the
UI is not her main difficulty when it comes to Emacs.

Localized menus and a fully translated Greek manual would be more
important to her and all the people who speak and write Greek, but have
not had the chance to read English.  Fixing *that* would be a much more
important thing than agonizing about the key bindings if you ask me!