Re: doc-view image size

From: Klymak Jody
Subject: Re: doc-view image size
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:35:24 -0800

Hello,

This may be an issue with the rendering of all images in emacs 23 on SO X. If I make a 1600x1800 pixel image and open it in emacs 23.0 it appears about 5cmx5cm on my screen using "image-mode". An 800x900 image is half as large. So maybe there is another way to set dpi in Carbon emacs? Or I've set something up re-image size incorrectly? I tried setting display-pixels-per-inch to 96 (it was 72 by default) but still no change in behaviour or displayed image size.

I went back to 22.3 and the images load fine and a 400x450 image is about the right size (a little less than 4"x4.25".

Anyway, I submitted a bug report.

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak