Re: Sincronise eshell directory to file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Sincronise eshell directory to file
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:15:11 +0100

Am 13.11.2008 um 11:52 schrieb Lorenzo Isella:

I switch between several of these code buffers and it would be very
useful for me to automatically change directory (within eshell) to the
one corresponding to the file I am visiting though the buffer.

Could you imagine running N *eshell* buffers? Then you won't have to change directories ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
                                – Donald Knuth