Re: Grouping related buffers

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: Grouping related buffers
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:09:50 +0100

Hi,

> Corey Foote <coreyfoote@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi Corey!
>
>> I was wondering if there was a way to group related buffers in Emacs
>> through the use of, say, multiple buffer workspaces.

please excuse the self-plug but here it is nevertheless...

I've written something like that for my own use:
http://www.skamphausen.de/cgi-bin/ska/mtorus

You can create a "ring of rings" where the inner rings are markers and
the outer ring organizes the inner rings.  Ah, complicated to explain, I
already tried that in the comments of mtorus.el and failed.  Maybe you
just give it a try.

Cheers,
Stefan
--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)