Emacs/w3m textarea editing in same window

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Emacs/w3m textarea editing in same window
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:37:43 +0100

Hello,

when editing textareas in Emacs/w3m I end up editing in a separate (and
smaller) window.  Since my blocks of text are rather large, I would prefer
very much if the current window would be used for editing (and restored
afterwards).  I tried to get this behaviour by using

(pushnew "*w3m form textarea*" same-window-buffer-names)

Unfortunately, this did not help.  Does anyone here know a solution?

Thank you,
Nicolas