Re: easypg passphrase timeout?

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: easypg passphrase timeout?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:05:21 -0600

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:13:57 +0800 anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> wrote:

a> I want to cache my passphrase just in some time, can I configure it? Or
a> it's missed in current latest emacs from cvs?

Do you mean epa-file-cache-passphrase-for-symmetric-encryption?  It
doesn't have a timeout currently, and doesn't use password.el so
password-cache-expiry doesn't have any effect.

I don't know if Daiki Ueno, the author, is interested in implementing
this feature.

Ted