How can I put the '_' into the elements that form a word use by forward-

From: mgx0018
Subject: How can I put the '_' into the elements that form a word use by forward-word?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:28:56 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
   In our project, there are many variables like "AA_BB_CC", the word have many '_' in it.
If the point is before AA, I only move to the point that before first "_" when use forward-word,
How can I move to the point after CC used forward-word directly?
In other word, How can I put "_" into the elements that form a word,
It make the forward-word to recognize AA_BB_CC is one word, not three word?
Thanks very much!