Re: Error on http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp/html_node/Auto-Majo

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: Error on http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp/html_node/Auto-Major-Mode.html
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:39:32 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 26, 2:09 am, Decebal <CLDWester...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do Alt+x report-emacs-bug.
>
> If I understand it correctly I need to have Emacs configured to send e-
> mail, but I found that I can send the bug to bug-gnu-em...@gnu.org.
> I'll do that.

me too thought that emacs needs to be config'd in order to send email.
But sometimes last year i realized by accident that whan i do C-c C-c
in mail mode, it nicely switch me to Apple mail app, with a new
compose mail window, with all fields filled like i had in emacs, and
all i have to do is click send.

This is Carbon Emacs for the Mac. I don't know how it is in Windows or
Linux... maybe it is as nice.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/