Re: Check if inside a function definition

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Check if inside a function definition
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:06:06 +0100

Nordlöw <per.nordlow@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there a function that check whether I am standing inside a function
> in C/C++?
>
> Is c-in-function-trailer-p the best Emacs can currently do?
>
> /Nordlöw

Look up the "Which Function" menu option in Senator/modes having loaded
Senator via the CEDET package. Lots of nice formatting goodies there
but can be a tad confusing at times (senator, semantic etc - it still
confuses me:-;).

See here for details:

http://cedet.sourceforge.net/

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation