emacs23 and ecb-2.32

From: Grégoire Neuville
Subject: emacs23 and ecb-2.32
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:46:42 +0100

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with loading ecb version 2.32 in emacs23
(actually emacs-snapshot pulled from the http://emacs.orebokech.com
debian repository).

As a matter of fact with this configuration, as soon as a special
buffer is loaded (e.g ecb configuration buffers or eshell), this
buffer is associated with the previous buffer name (thus, if I load
eshell with ecb activated and *scratch* as my current buffer, the
buffer named "eshell" is void, and the one named "*scratch*" contains
the eshell).

This behavior doesn't occur neither with emacs21 nor emacs22 on my
debian etch amd64 distribution.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
--