How to set database directory for cscope?

From: ZelluX
Subject: How to set database directory for cscope?
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:09:35 +0800

Hi, all

I'm reading Python source code with emacs and cscope, but when i open a source file under trunk/Python/ directory, and use C-c s d to find the definition of some types(which are defined under trunk/Include/ directory), cscope will search the symbol only in Python/ directory. My question is how to make it search in the whole Python project, that is how to set Database directory to trunk/ ?

Many thanks for your reply