Re: help more effectively editing LaTeX docs

From: Andreas Eder
Subject: Re: help more effectively editing LaTeX docs
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:06:57 +0100

Hi excord80,

>>>>> "excord80" == excord80  <excord80@gmail.com> writes:

    excord80> I'm using whatever the standard LaTeX mode is that loads when I
open
    excord80> a .ltx file. How can I:

I don't know what mode that is, since we don't know you
configurations, but I would have a look at auctex. In my opinion,
you can't do any better than that in emacs.

'Andreas
--
ceterum censeo redmondinem esse delendam.