Keyboard input problem

From: Martin Dahl
Subject: Keyboard input problem
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:36:54 +0100

Hi!

I'm using emacs from cvs as of today on Fedora 10 and I'm having
problems with composed keys (like ~ ΓΌ ^) (swedish keyboard
layout). These all require a sequence of alt-gr and another key. It
works fine in other applications like xterm and firefox. And it used to
work fine when I was using debian. In emacs I get messages like
"<dead-tilde> is undefined.". emacs -Q makes no difference.

Any hints? Thanks

--
Martin Dahl <martin.dahl@gmail.com>                              GPG: 5BB4F31B