Re: which-function mode-line color

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: which-function mode-line color
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:18:22 +0100

Am 18.12.2008 um 22:11 schrieb kidologie:

When I recently upgraded from emacs21 to emacs22.3 - I see that the
function displayed on the mode-line is colored differently - it's gone
from a clear blue to a nearly unreadable dark blue.

If you really mean the mode-line, there are some variables you could customise:

        mode-line-format
        mode-line-inverse-video
        mode-line
        mode-line-inactive

At least these I have customised. There can be more, just check with customize!

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                – Anton Checov