Re: Persistent Window Registers

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Re: Persistent Window Registers
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:48:11 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 8, 12:26 am, "Lennart Borgman" <lennart.borg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am not sure what you mean and it is a long time since I wrote
> winsav.el. Are the things you need missing in winsav.el?

No, actually I was looking for some internal hacks to easily serialize
#<window ...> objects. But instead, I saw that, people serialize the
environment variables forming that #<window ...> object and in later
sessions, using that variables they are creating same #<window ...>
objects from scratch.

Regards.