Writing CV with Emacs

From: Decebal
Subject: Writing CV with Emacs
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 05:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago I saw somewhere (a post, a webpage, I do not remember)
that someone used Emacs to write his CV. He used something to convert
the buffer to a PDF-file and previewed it in Emacs.
I was now myself thinking about writing my CV (and proberly other
things) with Emacs, but I can not find the post or webpage where this
was described. Does anyone have an idea where I can find this
description?