Re: Fraktur

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Fraktur
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:15:55 +0100

Am 12.01.2009 um 19:33 schrieb A. Soare:

I Emacs I need it for C code. Is there a good Fraktur font for the C code? (and Lisp) JSL Blackletter for example is not able to print the pointer characters "->".

I don't know. Blackletter or Fraktur are not scripts I tend to use. I am more like the guy King Crimson describe: 21st Century ... Man (including Mirrors) ...

The ASCII free font download sites regularly offer a field to input some test text. Besides, many show also the complete font's contents. I don't have a real recommendation for such a side. Usually I "google" for some font specification and then it happens that I'm led to such a side ... In my browser's history I found: http:// www.searchfreefonts.com/.

--
Greetings

  Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
                                – George W. Bush