Re: Fraktur

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Fraktur
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:21:41 +0100 (CET)

> > I Emacs I need it for C code. Is there a good Fraktur font for the
> > C code? (and Lisp)
> > JSL Blackletter for example is not able to print the pointer
> > characters "->".
>

> I don't know. Blackletter or Fraktur are not scripts I tend to use. I
> am more like the guy King Crimson describe: 21st Century ... Man
> (including Mirrors) ...

Here is a misunderstanding. Fraktur doesn't tire the eyes. It's true that it
seems more obfuscated, but the eyes feel better comparing to the modern fonts.
That is the point about that font apart from being more beautiful than 21st
century's fonts. Yes, I like the medieval period. It's the period when the
modern man born. In the medieval period the men cannot think abstractly.
Something happenned at that time, and the abstract thinking born. Have you read
Dante or Giordano Bruno?

> www.searchfreefonts.com/.

This seem a good site. Thanks.

toute simplicité votre videoblog ! http://video.voila.fr/mktg/?op=videoblog