Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:10:48 -0800 (PST)

Xah Lee wrote:
> • Elisp: Syntax Coloring Source Code In HTML

The elisp code for that i had was written in 2007 when i was beginning
lisper. I've just modified it with the code i currently use.

Also added 2 new functions to dehtmilze a block of htmlized source
code. (that is, effectively removing “span” tags).

Here:
http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html

also note that there's a javascript solution by google. (see the
bottom of the above page) It is pretty good and painless to use. (it's
used by Google Code, but currently doesn't support syntax coloring
lisp source code, but there's a extension you can install for your own
web sites. The lisp extension is not currently installed in google
code though.)

to comment, here:
http://xahlee.blogspot.com/2009/01/dehtmlize-source-code-in-emacs-lisp.html

  Xah