Managing lots of source files (e.g. subroutines and functions)

From: Sebastian Schubert
Subject: Managing lots of source files (e.g. subroutines and functions)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:01:01 +0100

Hi,

I recently started to work an large project which is written in
Fortran90.  It includes a lot of different source files included in just
one folder.  Is there a way to make emacs scan this folder and create
some kind of procedure or subroutine or function list? I would like to
be able to directly move to the file where e.g. the function I'm
interested in is written.

In addition a list of variables would be nice too.

Any idea?

Thanks

Sebastian