changind the iterator environment for display.

From: A. Soare
Subject: changind the iterator environment for display.
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:46:20 +0100 (CET)

How can I change the color of the display iteratively?

I want to display a line XXXXXXXYYYYYYYZZZZZZZUUUUUUUVVVVVVVWWWWWW

The first part XXXXXXX I want to colorize using the face A

The part YYYYYYYY with face B

and so on.

I tried so:

it.base_face_id = it.face_id =  FACE_A;
display_string (Str1, Qnil, Qnil, 0, 0, &it, 10, 0, 0, -1);

it.base_face_id = it.face_id =  FACE_B;
display_string (Str2, Qnil, Qnil, 0, 0, &it, 10, 0, 0, -1);

it.base_face_id = it.face_id =  FACE_C;
display_string (Str3, Qnil, Qnil, 0, 0, &it, 10, 0, 0, -1);

and it does not changes the colors as I expect to.

One method would be to reset the iterator after every display, and it would
work.

Could someone help me?

thanks in advance.

Ecoutez le dernier single de U2 "Get on your boots" sur
http://musiline.voila.fr !