Re: GNUS Help

From: Martin Fischer
Subject: Re: GNUS Help
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 07:51:30 +0100

Chris Willard writes:

> Hello All,
>
> As I spend lots of time in emacs I would like to try using gnus for
> email instead of mutt.
>
> Does anyone have, or know of, a tutorial to get me started? I have
> looked at various web site but they don't really help.
>
> Regards,
>

> Chris.

Hi,

since you "spend lots of time in emacs", have you already used the info
system ?

  C-h i

  m gnus RET

  m mail TAB TAB

    Possible completions are:
    Mail                        Mail Back End Variables
    Mail Folders                Mail Group Commands
    Mail Source Customization   Mail Source Specifiers
    Mail Sources                Mail Spool
    Mail and Post               Mail in a Newsreader
    Mail-To-News Gateways       Mail-like Back Ends
    Maildir                     Mailing List

Martin